About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Can you tell?

So - clearly, my time at the world's most boring job ended...and I'm back to subbing full time. And I have worked every day this week...which means I'm not sitting in front of a computer all day, trying to think of things to share. Instead my days are filled - and with funny things that are said and exciting things that happen.

This week has been crazy busy - and I will have plenty to post about - once I get the time.

Look forward to hearing about:
- Steaks the size of your head - and other dramas
- Cirque du Soleil
- Cold soup and good friends
- A battle of the books
- Being the minder of two teen aged folks
- Adventures in many different classrooms

But since I'm about to slip into a coma - I'll leave you with this gem from today:

Today in the Lunchroom, while sitting at the first grader's table:

Boy One: (shaking a hot dog) I'M EATING THIS WIENER!!
Boy Two: (to Boy One, shaking his head) That's unappropriate.

It was awesome. And so was this week. And yes, that kid DID eat that wiener.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had weiners for dinner last night. Was that "unappropriate" too?

Anonymous said...

Do they still serve weiner wraps in elementary schools these days? I think Boy Two would agree with me on the unappropriateness of such an item. Boy One would agree with me on their high level of deliciousness.

Anonymous said...

Chanel-- I am so excited that I found you in cyberspace. You are hilarious! Back in my day (old man voice) we called em pronto pups. Those were good doggies.