About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Poetry night...

I found this really great poetry idea as done by Austin Kleon - blackout poetry. It should seem pretty obvious what you do...but what you do is choose an article from the newspaper - and just select words from the article to make a poem.

Three things I like about this...
1. Sometimes making poems is hard...and this really simplifies the process. Could be a fun get together activity...I'm just sayin'.

2. Recycling newspapers is SO hot right now. Go green or go home...or something...

3. Most importantly: this project requires Sharpies.

No comments: