About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter

This year Easter sure was great. The children I work with in Primary sang the opening hymn - and I was very proud to be part of that. They were so bright and happy and rejoicing - perfect for an Easter service.

After church we had some naps and then prepared our contributions for a lovely Easter dinner with friends. The dinner was delish and then after sharing a spiritual Easter message, we played Charades and had some sock sumo wrestling and finished up the evening with Two Truths and a Lie. It certainly wasn't easy to come up with lies with your family sitting there - but I do think we learned a lot of really cool things about our friends.I love the yellows of Spring!

3 comments:

Mrs. Doctor said...

I am so glad you're back! Looks like you've had it going on. Keep up the posts!

Trixie L'Amour said...

You should have noted that your awesome Primary chirren learned a very difficult hymn...Rejoice, the Lord is King....and sang all 3 verses with great rejoicing!


(Not that I'm telling you what to do or anything.......just sayin...)

Anonymous said...

Mark taught me how to mime "Special" in charades that night. A very talented man indeed.