About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Monday, March 31, 2008

Such a nice evening...

Tonight - Dad mowed the lawn...He's good at mowing lawns...
That lantern stand is really stuck in there, huh?
Our grass was way tall. It's not now.


After Mark got his chores done, we ate dinner and watched The Bee Movie. Then we all played Bingo. And none of us won anything. But not to worry - it's on EVERY NIGHT this week. Sweet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bingo is great. Ask me about our General Conference Bingo game for this weekend. Not regular bingo during conference, but rather, using the general authorities to call-out the squares.

Is that wrong?