About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Monday, April 23, 2007

You haven't been there? You should go there...

Miss Five says that you need to visit: StoryPeople.


I must say that my mother sent me the link to this website...and I love it. The "stories" are usually a sentence or two long, and almost always bring a smile to my face. So far, some of my favorites have been:

" One of those rare bumblebees who agreed with the engineers about not being able to fly so he mainly sits around & watches the other bees work themselves to death."

"Likes doing Wayne Newton impressions mainly because he lives in the Midwest where you can get shiny polyester stuff really cheap."

" I'd like to think that things are getting better, he said, but my eyes are getting worse, so maybe I miss a lot."

So take a moment and scope it out - I know you're like it!

No comments: