About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Feeling too dumb to breathe?

I know I am! Today had bit of a panic...I discovered that I hadn't filled out some crucial paperwork that would allow me to graduate on time (or frankly, ever). Oh the tizzy I was in! I beat feet down to the Office of Graduate Studies and threw myself on their mercy. And no, I did not break their mercy, thank goodness!

Brenda, of the Grad office, was so nice and helpful and patient and assured me that things weren't as bad as they seemed. But really - if I want a Master's degree, don't you think I should be able to read!??! Embarrassing.

But I'm filling out some paperwork now - and should be all good. And turns out that the worst case scenario here is that I walk in June (as planned) and get my degree in August. I can totally deal with that.

What shoes go with a black gown and pink hood? Yes, turns out that my hood will be pink...AWESOME!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Is pink the color of the Theatre Masters? Or does it have something to do with the school? I never really got those hoods.

And to answer the question: pink shoes. Or go with a total contrast, like a bright green or a pretty orange.

Happy Graduation (in a few or several months!)