About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Fun with Dick and Jane

Tonight was a Stake dance thing where my folks and the Garretts were asked to give an etiquette presentation. After much thought and little rehearsal the magic happened. It was awesome. You should have been there. But now, thanks to the Interwebs you can see what it would have been like if you had been there...almost.
The cutest kids in class...
How to mind your manners, Dick and Jane!
Sharing...or...whatever...
It's not polite to point, Dick...don't point, Dick!
This is just too familiar...and Dick's in the dog house again...move over, Spot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mark and Debbie make me feel a little bit better about being pasty white...:)

Miss Five said...

Because they make "pasty white" look really awesome? I thought so...