About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

The Work Weekend...

Dad and I went up to Camp Namanu this past Saturday. It was the Spring work weekend - and we had a lot of fun. Geoff had one final request before he left for his mission: please burn my old work clothes.

Working at Haggen, Geoff had to wear a white shirt and tie and black slacks every day. And he didn't invest a lot in those shirts, because they got so gross and dirty during each shift. Once he had finally quit his job he put all of the clothes in a pile - and hoped that one day a large fire would appear that would allow for the proper retirement of the items.

It's as if you were burning them yourself, isn't it?




No comments: