About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

In really big trouble...


So I'm sitting here - doing everything I can to avoid this final project. It's a few short essays about the different parts of my Gilbert and Sullivan research project - which will be continuing into next quarter. But I couldn't be less interested if I tried. Obviously my blogs are up to date, my purse is organized, I've taken a trip to the D.I. truck with things...I've straightened my hair. People - it's bad. If my fingers didn't hurt so bad from last night, I would finish the crocheted edge on a baby blanket I'm working on for the Relief Society.

Yes the papers are due tomorrow - and no...I just don't care.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You gotta get it together, Vickie!