About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Deceptive weather...

The weather outside has been steadily growing warmer and dryer - well, at least for our neck of the woods. Today the sun is out and so are all the people. And I "forgot" to bring a jacket with me today. And sadly, it's still only 64 degrees outside...too cold for being out in short sleeves and skirt, man! But it looks so pretty - and it's still too cold. Ah, well. Spring will come.


In other updates: Tomorrow is the last day of classes - and then next week is finals week. I've got obligations on campus up to next Wednesday - then it's SPRING BREAK, BABY!!!

No comments: