About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Pack it up, move it out!

We are just about there. The farewell is done. The open house is done. We've washed one gazillion white shirts. Good-byes and well wishes have poured into our home. Monday is the day of last minute shopping and then at 9:00 p.m. he will be officially set apart. (Which means we won't be able to watch Studio 60 until we get home from Utah.)

We love our boy and are so excited for this next adventure for him and for us! It's hard to think that at 3:00 a.m. he won't be up playing golf video games or coming home late from work. Wednesday will be rough - but we know how great these next two years will be.

No comments: