About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

A new love for Valentine's Day


My newest love is StumbleUpon. This cool program adds a button to your browser tool bar and based on your preferences will find great websites they think they'll enjoy. This button brings a whole new level to killing time surfing the Interweb. I love finding new websites - things I never would have searched for.

Now of course adding the StumbleUpon button to my toolbar meant getting a new tool bar. I am also SO in love with Firefox because it actually works with Blogger like nobody's business. I am so grateful for Design Mom who so willingly shared her tech savvy with her faithful readers. I don't think I would have had the courage to update my computer on my own without her tech guide. Yes, you should totally get them.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think it is StumbleUpon. Just sayin.