About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Perhaps?

I spend a lot of time on the interwebs looking at pictures and collecting ideas. All kinds of ideas - for parties, for food, for games to play, for crafts to make. I saw this one and for sure want to make some. These are handkerchiefs, cut up and gathered to make it super cute. I just wonder if my mom would send me handkerchiefs from the collection she has. Because, for reals - she's got a gazillion - and these would be so cute in hair and pinned to stuff. Just sayin'.

3 comments:

Trixie L'Amour said...

How do you know it's gazillions???

Miss Five said...

I've taken inventory bi-annually for several years now...that's how.

Granelda Thudpucker said...

What a cute idea.