About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010



I'm kind of in love with this cutting machine. The Cricut and the other ones all have cartridges and a gazillion accessories that cost more than the machine...but the Silhouette is pretty much a plug'n'cut machine -with great software to allow you to get even more creative with shapes and designs. It'll cut everything, too - except fondant. But why would I want to cut fondant? I want to have cool shapes of paper and vinyl and iron-on transfers that look professional.

3 comments:

Trixie L'Amour said...

HUH!Cool.....

Granelda Thudpucker said...

Maybe one will show up at the auction...............could happen. I am just sayin.

Lisa said...

There's one that cuts fondant now. Martha Stewart has done it. . . have you read Design Mom's latest post?