About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

It's a trend...

Do you have any tattoos?
No - I don't. I haven't found an image or message that I've liked SO MUCH that I wanted it on my body - forever.

Are you sarcastic?
No.

What movie has had the most profound effect on you?
Since I'm drawing a blank - the movie that makes me cry every time is the first Harry Potter film. At the end, when Neville is given 10 points for standing up to his friends...it still gets me!

Have you ever walked into a wall or a sliding glass door?
I walk into walls a lot. I RAN into a screen door. You never live that kind of thing down...

Favorite number?
Five.

Is your hair curly?
My hair is curly. Very curly lately as I've been using some new products. I'm trying not to fight the curls - but people - you always want what you can't have. I would love to have thick, straight hair. I've had people hate me because of my hair...within the last 6 weeks.

What was the last CD you bought?
Who buys CDs anymore? My last download was Michael Bublee.

Do looks matter?
Yes, they do. Even if they are deceiving, they still matter. Even if you know that you've done your best with what you've got - you show the world that you will do your best no matter what.

Who was the last hand-written letter you received from & have you written back?
The last letter I got was from Elder Garrett serving in the Belgium, Brussels/The Netherlands mission. I have sent mail to him since then - but I don't think I replied to that letter specifically, yet.

Do you sleep with the TV on?
No - I don't have a TV in my room and that noise would just bug me after a while. My sounds/music fades out after an hour.

Do you have good vision?
I have very poor vision. I've worn glasses since the 1st grade and one day hope to have vision correction surgery.

Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
In this room? There are well more than three people that I actively cannot stand to be around. Odds are if you're reading this post - you aren't one of them.

How often do you talk on the phone?
At least hourly, if not more.

Are you a "touchy-feely" type person, or do you only hug or touch those closest to you?
I don't think I'm overly "touchy-feely" but I have hugged people that I didn't really know.

Is there something you always wanted to tell someone, but didn't/couldn't?
Most of the things I haven't/couldn't tell people are things that would not help the situation or help them. Mostly, I'm full of candor.

Have you ever fired a gun?
No - I'm not a big fan of guns.

Where was your last picture taken?
At a birthday party at the house.

No comments: