About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Friday, June 11, 2010

Day Two...seriously


More questions - always more questions. You think you know someone...and then ...well...you know them a little better...


Do you rent movies often?

I've been a proud member of the Netflix community since 2002. I love, love, love Netflix. I even had Netflix when I lived NEXT DOOR to a Blockbuster. I go through phases of watching a movie every night to having a movie for weeks at a time. I am in love with the Watch Instantly feature - which has the ghetto Super Mario Bros. show!


Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?

Currently there isn't anything sparkly - but my "Fabulous" accessory is very shiny. If that counts. See:

And yes - that is a "Grandma" mug from Disney World. Of all the mugs on the wall at the biggest Disney store - I pick up the one that says "Grandma" on the handle. It was fate.


How many countries have you visited?

Just England...and the Charles De Gaulle airport - which doesn't count as "visiting" France.


Have you made a prank phone call?

Oh man, I lika to maka de pranka phone call. In junior high I was the queen of the prank phone calls. I would never break character and giggle.


Have you ever been on a train? If so, what's the longest or farthest train ride you've taken?

Despite what my brother says, I do enjoy a train ride. The longest one was from Portland to Boise. And I played cards in the club car with senior citizens while my Mom had a near two year old to wrangle all while having a killer headache.


How many different ways have you had eggs?

8: Deviled, hard boiled, egg salad, scrambled, fried, over easy, poached, basted, omletted.


Do you have a cell phone AND a house phone? Which do you use more?

There is a phone at the house but I use my cell primarily.


Do you use lip balm?

I use Soft Cheeks. And will take this bully pulpit to say how much I HATE Burt's Bees. I really cannot stand the flavor or feeling or smug packaging. Such a smug brand...


Can you use chop sticks?

Not with much success. I have a cute "training guide" that will keep the chop sticks together for me - but are really for like 3 year old Japanese children to learn how to use utensils. But I have very little dignity, so I use it.


What is the last thing you'll see before going to bed tonight?

The app on my iPod/alarm clock that plays falling rain.


Which do you prefer - phone, e-mail or letter?

I prefer an e-mail. But I do love getting phone calls and letters. But - at work it's hard for some folks to remember to send an e-mail.


Have you ever eaten Nutella crepes?

HAVE I EVER!?! Oh, Judy, I have and they are divine. Although - I can't think of too many things that aren't enhanced by Nutella.


When was the last time you cried?

May 18, 2010


What was the last question you asked, and did you get the answer you wanted?

Most questions are posed the Oracle - and usually I do get the answers for which I am looking. But that's more for trivia. Answers from people...I get plenty of answers I don't like or that are unexpected.


Favorite time of the year?

I love autumn. Cooler weather, more rainy days - better food options.

No comments: