About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Friday, May 15, 2009

Today is a great day...

Today is great because:

The Binghams should be having their baby today.

I got to lay in bed as long as I wanted talking on the phone.

The sun is out and the sky is blue.

I have several great books to read.

My "to-do" list is pretty short and easy to accomplish (but I wrote it out anyway!).

Tonight I have ballroom dance class.

I'm not at work.

I'm getting ready to have family and friends visit for a very special event.

This afternoon I have a dental cleaning.

My many blessings are quite obvious.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Should being the operative word.