About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Thinking of Mrs. Doctor...

So - my cousin, Mrs Doctor had her sweet Megaman almost six weeks ago - which, by the way, CONGRATULATIONS!! And I've been thinking about her a lot and what I could do to help even though I'm still so far way. So here you go - some random bits of the Interwebs, brought right to your screen. Now, you do not have to be Mrs Doctor to enjoy these sites and bits of silliness. But I did sit and think about her and ALL THAT TIME she has, just sitting around, trying to think of things to do with herself. Oh...wait...uh...yeah. And - even though this is so delayed - I love you Mrs Doctor! I'm so glad to know that you and Megaman and all the other folks at your house are well. Way to go!!

You could go and create a masterpiece like this! (And yes, I made this myself)

You could go and dream about these beautiful houses

Check out this


Or you could take an audio vacation here


I really like browsing through this site

2 comments:

Mrs. Doctor said...

You are so AWESOME!!! Thank you so much, you've made my day. How did you know that I am a hospital widow tonight, and very lonely. This post couldn't have come at a better time!

Anonymous said...

Wow - (This is Toast2Mom) thanks for the link to my site!!