About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Getting ready for Bejing...

Tonight I was watching the gymnastic Olympic trials with Bennett - and while we were watching the ladies floor routines we had this discussion:

Bennett: I could never do that.

Me: Why?

Bennett: Because it's really funny - spinning around makes it really funny. Those people are kind of funny.

Image via Pyzam.com

2 comments:

Mrs. Doctor said...

I'm glad that he doesn't want to do it. My kids watched with me the other day and now they are all practicing their "floor routines" in my living room.

Trixie L'Amour said...

Dear Bennett....I think they look funny, too....Love, Nana