About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

A little inspiration...

If this Sunday afternoon finds you lounging and needing a few images and ideas to inspire you toward summer or a new project or a treat for yourself (or a swap!), then you should FOR SURE head yourself right over to Matthew Mead Style and click...for hours. Here are a few images that I just can't help revisiting:

Cinnamon Bun Babka Cake

Pavé Arrangement
Ruffle-collared ice cream cones
Doily wrapped votive holder
Old paperback book used as a picture holder - and his site has plenty of instructions and downloads. Seriously - get over there!

No comments: