About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Monday, October 22, 2007

We Be Loyal Showmen...

Over the last three weeks I've been working with the Pack 854 Webelos prepare for earning their Showman activity badge. The four boys in the Webelos I know from Primary...and this is a pretty spirited bunch of boys. On Sundays they are a zestful group to handle and I was nervous about how it would go, especially since we had to write and rehearse a skit together. But the boys were...AMAZING. So funny and open and willing and smart. I really was blown away by how much fun I had the first week. The second week was all about building our set model and holding dress rehearsals for the pack meeting. This week at 7:00 p.m. the curtain will go up on "Captain Blackbeard and the Seven Seas." I am so proud to have been part of it and hope that these boys have had as much fun as I have. Probably not.

No comments: