About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Dear Diary...

I am dreaming of the smell of: plain cookies baking. Mom is the only person (other than my Grandma) who can make them...and man, do they smell good baking.

I am dreaming of the sound of: my brother's voice on Christmas Day. This week his letter was so great and had so many great little daily life details - I can't wait to hear more.

I am dreaming of the taste of: caramel apple cider from Starbucks. Nothing says Fall officially like having a cider...coupled with a few fun errands to run.

I am dreaming of the sight of: an empty laundry basket. Dagnabit - how hard is it to get ALL the laundry done?! Sheesh.

I am dreaming of the feel of: the meditation yoga mat. I really do love my meditation class - it's just that it's hard to leave class because I'm so relaxed. Even when the mats smell like the wrestlers who also use them...

No comments: