About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Thursday, October 4, 2007

A ladies luncheon

On Wednesday, Mom and I went with Katie and Ian Maxwell to lunch at The Stratford House, a lovely tea room in Hillsboro, Oregon. We had such a great time! Of course, I always love lunching - but a catch up lunch is that much more fun - we get all kinds of news!!
Mom and Katie and Ian - having such fun
Oh the Hungarian Mushroom soup - de-lish. The only problem during the meal was the waitress brought me a hazelnut mocha and not what I actually ordered - a hazelnut hot chocolate. I couldn't figure out why my hot cho tasted burnt.
I finally coax a capturable smile from Ian!

No comments: