About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Another openin', another show...

Stars of the show: (left to right) Andrew, Kenny, Connor, Peter.

Last night was the Webelos performance at the Pack meeting...and it was great.

The boys each played two characters and had to listen for their cues for their lines. They also chose their own "tag lines" and created their own costumes. Behind them in this picture is the model set that they designed and painted. My personal McGyver built the stage to house their backdrops and set wagons. It was a really cool deal - and they EACH earned their Showman Activity Badge! WOO HOO!

Take a look at the second half of their skit!

No comments: