About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

It's raining, it's pouring...

And I have an ear infection. I was joining my mom on her follow up doctor appointment - and thank heaven for FAMILY PRACTICE. After giving her the okay (WHEW) he checked me to find an infection. But the good news was that he had a coupon for a free dose of antibiotics. So free visit, free meds.



I'm working at home, thanks to my laptop and awesome boss. I'm also napping in the super quiet house. I like that best of all.

Much thanks to all those who sent concern and well wishes for my mom. She is still easily fatigued...but other than that is doing super great. But for me it's like having a new baby - each noise is an alarm...so I guess I'll go back to bed.

No comments: