About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

I wish everyone would learn to ..... Then everyone would.....

I wish everyone would learn to pay attention to what's going on around them then everyone would have a better understanding of the people around them. I am often perplexed at how people can walk down the street or a hallway or an aisle and have no awareness of people around them - even walking right into other people. Even better than that are people who walk down a hallway - looking in the opposite direction of the way they are walking.

It just seems to me that if we're all paying attention to where we're going - we'll see the people around us - and what they need. We may also be kinder if we see the people that are all around us, needing our smiles.

No comments: