About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Friday, March 3, 2006

Sitting in the back...

So, apparently I'm one of the kids who sits in the back of class. I kind of like it - as I can still surf the internet and check e-mail while still looking like I'm interested and taking notes, when really..I'm playing mahjohnng.

School continues to go well - but on a Friday morning it is hard to be focused. Especially since I'm starting to think about all the other things I need to do or could be doing outside of sitting in class.

It's very hard to believe that it's been a week since so much of our extended family was here with us. Time, she sure do fly.

No comments: