About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Up in the night...

So Grandma woke up at 4:40 this morning coughing. The weather has changed here in Oregon and for some reason it was very dry in the house. So I woke up thirsty. So that meant I had to go downstairs and get a drink. But since I was up, I also had to go to the bathroom. As I headed back upstairs, my Mom woke up and asked if I was okay. I told her I was just thirsty to which she replied "Oh...Me too." So back I went for some cool water and a straw. (NOTE: I did put both the water and the straw in a glass). So after two trips to the kitchen - I was fully awake. And so was Tripod, my brain hampster. So instead of fighting it, I am now getting caught up on e-mails, and blogs. I'm hoping that now I can fall back asleep for an hour and a half. Or just turn on the Today show...

No comments: