About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Nice, long weekend!


Today I got to sleep in. I haven't done that in weeks! And it's one of my most favorite things to do in the whole wide world. I've decided to make sleeping in and napping higher on my list of things to do each week.

This past week was very long and very dense. Winning the radio prize seems like it was months ago. School is going great! I've created my own class in which I will study the last 25 plays that won the Pulitzer Prize for Drama. And I can do the class from the comfort of my pajamas! I'm thrilled that I can just make up a class. I'm also taking a theatre research class (which can overlap with my Pulitzer class...the professor said so) and the second half of Development of Dramatic Art. Right now I'm sort of on auto pilot but will kick into gear on Wednesday when I'm back in class again.

Work with CampFire has been too hectic - especially for a part time job. I'm having a hard time fitting 8 hours worth of work each day into just 5. I'm really starting to hate the phrase from my position description "and other duties as assigned."

My book recommendation: Good Omens by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman. SO FUNNY!

No comments: