About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Such a full Sunday


This morning we got the call that my paternal grandmother, Carmen, had passed away sometime early this morning. She was 85 years old and was suffering from many ailments, not the least of which was a recent fall and blow to the head. She was a very sweet lady that I didn't really know very well. My father is doing well with the loss, but today has been pretty mellow and quiet. We are all so grateful that she is now in a place of peace, free of the pains of her body and enjoying the family already on the other side of the veil.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is an apt picture to remember your Grandmother by... Thank you!

A Karen