About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Friday, November 25, 2005

The morning after...

The feast was huge and lovely - even better are the leftovers. It was an unusual Thanksgiving day - as Geoff had to work. So we ate much later in the day - adding more lazy to the day. Eric D. came and joined us for our dinner. I've also caught Geoff's cold. So, hooray for the Day After Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry u r not feeling well. I am sure you will be OK quickly. I swear by AirBorne. If you haven't tried it you should. Nice and healthy, tastes lemony and it works.
Hope you all had a great feast!

Love,
A. Karen

Anonymous said...

In my family, the biggest day after tradition is playing GAMES. Save me.