About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Today...

So - the wedding of Geoff and Alexis is over - the party was grand. As soon as pictures are available, I'll post them. The story of the weekend will come soon - but I need more time to sit and type...

Mr. and Mrs. Taylor return from the coast this evening...to begin the drive to Colorado...with Trixie and Corky. Hopefully they will post pictures of the festivities in Cortez.

After the reception, we had a LOT of strawberries left over - so - being the industries little beaver I am, I made some strawberry bread from this recipe from 4 Reluctant Entertainers ...and just pulled it out of the oven. It smells really good - and has tons of sugar in it...so it should be very tasty.

***Update: Bread = delicious. But make sure you cook it long enough...***

No comments: