About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Friday, September 11, 2009

Just because I couldn't remember the words...

There was a time when I didn't know all the words to The Ballad of Davey Crockett and I would just repeat lines...like:

"Born on a mountain top in Tennessee,
Greenest state in the land of the free,
Kil't him a bear when he was only three...kil't him a bear when he was only three!
DAVEY! DAVEY CROCKETT!
King of the wild frontier!"

Fortunately my dear friend put the song on a cd for me - and now I can sing all the verses by heart. YES I CAN!

Today - I couldn't remember this song:


So - now I'll just listen to it repeatedly until I know it or get punched in the neck...

No comments: