About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Saturday, November 1, 2008

SPOOKY!

I hope you all had a wonderful Halloween, full of tricks and treats! We had a wonderful Halloween - with the local zone of missionaries coming over for a night of festive fun!
We set the scene with spooky lights and jack o'lanterns
We had dinner including BBQ ribs and funeral potatoes. Spooky, no?
Trixie and Corky, out on the patio, cooking ribs and enjoying some, too!
And then - the grande finale - the roasted pig arrived. It was awesome! And while you can't get the full scope - we had about eleven companionships of Elders, plus our family and some friends who stopped by. Spooky fun for everyone!

No comments: