About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Friday, November 28, 2008

Arts and Crafts...

Part of the Taylor Thanksgiving Feast of 2008 included arts and crafts. Here's what we made:
Elder Tu'itakau (from Tonga) in his pajamas wearing his matching blue turkey
Mark - he's sure excited about HIS turkey
Jordin (who DID make a turkey head-dress) and Trixie sporting her pink turkey. Trixie was all pink yesterday - and sure looked great!
Elder Gray (from Utah) colored his turkey beautifully, but wasn't so safe with his scissors.
JANE Boland in her turkey head-dress. Excellent!
Elder Kavanaugh (from California) got very creative with his turkey - including one wing that was purple and the other that was blue.

No comments: