About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Tuesday people...

I'm normally a Tuesday person. It's a great day for lunches. But today didn't really feel like a Tuesday, so it's okay that I didn't feel super accomplished today.

The long weekend was spent out at Camp Namanu at Family Camp. Despite the never ending rain - it really was a great time. I lead a card making class and took all my stamps. The ladies loved the stamps. Two hours flew by and then I was on to running the camp store and then skit night. OOOHHHGGG SKITS...uh...yeah. The next morning I was the driver up to our high ropes course and had a great time coaching (and having no real clue what I was talking about) couples on our High V element. Harnesses are involved. It's a pretty good time - even in the rain. More camp store - and then our closing council fire. I sure love fire. Burning things is great. On Monday we began cleaning up - and then paused for some races on the duck pond. The adult in the boat was blindfolded and the child in the boat was to shout directions. Several families did really well. Some did not. And then the sun finally came out. Just in time to mop the dining hall floor. Which was actually fun. No kidding! OH...and did I mention the BINGO!?!? Remind me to tell you about it if I talk to you. BINGO...oh yes.

Today was early, as I was picking Mom up at the airport at 7:30a.m. and then to meetings and classes. But now I'm in my pajamas - and I'm sleepy. Feeling good - but feeling that there are many miles to go before I can really relax. MUCHO.

No comments: