About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Wednesday, May 3, 2006

If you have to ask...

So, the Entertainment Weekly website has a headline which reads: "Lost": Does it suck or does it rock? And I don't watch "Lost" so I can't answer the question. But I do know this: If you have to ask the question, the answer is usually the latter. Because in the world, rare are the times that you don't realize if something is awesome. Now, we might not know just HOW awesome it is, but we have a sure understanding that it certainly doesn't suck.

One thing I know that doesn't suck is birthdays, and today was my Aunt Karen's birthday. I sure hope she had a good one!

No comments: