About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Dominate State '08

Saturday night was the Oregon State High School Football Championship game...and I totally went to support Southridge High School - which has a lot of kids from church on the team. And, DUDE...they totally WON. Here are some pictures from the game...
I rode to the game with my doppelganger, Malia.
OH MAN... this guy had the most amazing hat. I've never seen a Naugahyde hat in person...but this was spectacular.
It got quite cold. And yes, I'm wearing pigtails with ribbons in the school colors. I'm also wearing a shirt, a polar fleece vest, a scarf, and a denim jacket all UNDER the wool coat that you see.
This is the moment when we realized it was a done deal - and we were just seconds away from the win.
Final score and the HD jumbo-tron showing the winning team! Way to go Skyhawks!

2 comments:

Reyna said...

The best part is the look of surprise/giddyness/freezing cold that you're sporting with the adorable pigtails.

Granelda Thudpucker said...

WOOOOOHOOOOO for the win. I think you are cute in pigtails.