About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Friday, June 24, 2005

Salute your shorts!

So, I'm off to summer camp today. I'll be working at Camp Namanu (nuh-MAH-new) in Sandy, Oregon. I will be the "Creative Arts Director" which will have me doing arts and crafts as well as helping the various groups of kids with their skits. For the record: I hate skits. But I felt that if anyone should be in charge of the skit night it should be someone who doesn't enjoy them. That way they will be short and to the point (if there ever was one...).
I leave today for a week of training and then get a few days off to celebrate the 4th of July...which I will do at a beach house. After that, it's 8 weeks of sand candles and boondoggle key chains...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hooray for the world of Blogs! I want to read this blog, so I hope there are many more posts in the future. I am going to add a link from my blog and then the MILLIONS of people who visit my site every day will start to visit yours. Welcome to Blogging.