About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Sunday, June 16, 2013

1. help someone on the side of the road
2. go on a Disney cruise
3. see a Broadway show
4. shop at J.Crew for a dress
5. watch a Harry Potter marathon - January 2013
6. spend a day with a Vespa, seeing and exploring
7. complete the Warrior Dash
8. go on a picnic in a park
9. have my hair in a beehive hairdo
10. attend an event wearing a fabulous big hat
11. take a tour of the Art Institute of Chicago - February 2013
12. attend high tea at The Drake - February 2013
13. confidently roller skate for 15 minutes - in progress
14. learn to play the ukulele
15. go 21 days without complaining - in progress
16. learn 3 hymns on the piano
17. learn to french braid hair - in progress
18. attend a TED event
19. get better at applying eyeliner and mascara
20. learn to play the cello - in progress
21. memorize 50 scriptures
22. fill in 10 more names in my family history
23. finish my Master's degree
24. build and enjoy a giant slip'n'slide
25. make a good lemon meringue pie
26. have an "underground" dining experience
27. ride a zip line
28. spend a whole day reading
29. buy groceries for someone in need
30. go Zorbing
31. learn to make 5 different balloon animals
32. work on a Habitat for Humanity home
33. successfully make Plain Cookies 
34. learn 3 slight of hand magic tricks
35. participate in The Color Run/Walk  - June 2013

1 comment:

James said...

Its wonderful blog really very nice site and blog facility.every title is very nice and very fatastic concept.Private tutor Larchmont Thanks for sharing the information.