About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A buck an ear...

I should be sleeping...but I saw this and had to share.

I want a print so bad - but where do you hang such a piece? Is it bedroom art? Bathroom? Where does one hang such an inspired work of art? Apparently in the Austin Art Garage . Also, he is not wearing a hairnet. And look at that forlorn little eye...LOVE IT!

2 comments:

Amy said...

LOVE IT!! It's an anywhere piece of art. And I love the title. . ."No one remembers a Pirate's Birthday."

Granelda Thudpucker said...

Oh, I want one. I know just where I would put it. AND....I want a t-shirt with it on.