About Me

My photo
I'm a Great Northwesterner that is now loving life in the Midwest. I am a world class napper. I'm very bossy. I clearly love a good glass of Scotch. I wear aprons every chance I get.

Monday, May 12, 2008

A tat for Art...

Dear Art,
I promised you a one for one posting...so here it is. Life has been super busy and when not busy - life has been about recharging batteries. I've gotten into a rhythm now and will be fully heading back to posting this week...eventually.

I do love chatting with my Crockpot and his Missus. You make me laugh and feel warm and snuggly. I'm not sure how life is going to unfold in the coming months - but I'm going to work really hard to visit that Garage of Wonders you have on Collister.

Love -
Miss Five
c/o Judy's Parlor.

1 comment:

Art said...

Oh, it is so very nice to be a-bloggin again with you and to read about what's happening in the world of "5".

And YOU give me such a giggle, and with the Missus out for a bit and with a wee bit of luck, the Collister garage will be tuned up enough for visitors. Lookin to seize-ya!